Mennonite World Conference produces three types of documents approved by the General Council:
- governance documents (pertaining to the function of MWC)
- statements (speaking to the MWC family about our values)
- teaching resources (helping local and national churches reflect on Anabaptist identity and mission)
On this page you will find links to MWC statements.
- Shared Convictions
- Being Anabaptist Christians Today (1993)
- Declaration of Solidarity with Indigenous Peoples
- God’s People in Mission: An Anabaptist Perspective
In addition to teaching resources and statements, the MWC Reference Notebook also contains Governance documents (guidelines, terms of reference, other documents defining relationships with other organizations) and other Reference documents (history and teaching) presented at GC but not officially commissioned or approved).
Click here for
Other reference documents