We are institutions and individuals belonging to the global Anabaptist family of faith, who incarnate the values and Shared Convictions of the Mennonite World Conference as adopted by Mennonite World Conference General Council in Pasadena, March 15, 2006. GAHN strives to be a global community of Anabaptist health organizations and professionals who strengthen the witness of the Anabaptist community of faith through mutual encouragement, peer learning, collaboration, and partnerships.
The purpose of this group is to:
- Connect Anabaptist health organizations and individual professionals whose primary mission is creating and enhancing the spiritual, emotional, physical, mental and social wellbeing of individuals, families, and communities.
- Give and receive advice and counsel.
- Create opportunities for inter-organizational and individual collaboration.
- Share innovations, successes, and challenges in delivering healthcare.
- Educate the global Anabaptist community of emerging local and global health crises.